Search This Blog

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Alive and Well with A New Adventure!

Thank God, we're alive and well...As you've noticed, I haven't had any post for the month of August and the month is almost over just as summer is, I believe. Anyway, I'm here...still trying to live in and enjoy the present moment the best I can! Yes, I'm very much alive and enthusiastic to go on, or shall I say, move on...with a new adventure! (I'm sure, you've seen a couple of my silliness and amateurism in YouTube!)

Guess what's occupying my time lately...you betcha, YouTube! For those of you, my dear folks and friends, who didn't have a clue that your truly has invaded YT, check his channel out! Go to YT and type Chris Quilpa, and there you have it! But please, oh, please, be kind and supportive of me, I beg you. If you like and learn something from my videos, do subscribe, will ya please? Thank you. And if you have comments, be bold to share them with me so I can improve my channel's content. Deal? But, of course, I would like to go on making/uploading short, varied vids. That's my short term goal. That is, to share with you whatever something that comes to mind that's appropriate and decent, and entertaining, for as long as I'm able and capable. FYI: I've got about 200 short videos already on YouTube, in not even a month that I ventured into this new adventure! Wow, isn't that something, folks/friends? I need a pat on my shoulders, please! Thank you. This is the reason why I had a "brain fart" or hiatus on my blog. Don't worry, friends, for as long as we're alive and well, we'll keep on chatting/communicating/keeping in touch with you. That's a promise. Even if there's only one blog post weekly or monthly, we'll do it. As you know, this blog of mine serves as a portal for me to dump or "vent" my artistry/creativity, sort of. So, dear folks and friends, stand by for more...

On the other hand, we know what's keeping us all busy these days. (Not me, personally,but my wife who has been reporting to her school-work ten days ago, attending teachers' meeting, in-service training or professional development, decorating their classrooms, etc.) Since summer is almost over, it's "welcome back to school" for new and returning students and teachers! For those of us who are not familiar with the educational schedule of classes or opening of schools in the U.S. of A., school opening for public schools is held after the national Labor Day holiday (first Monday of September, each year). This year, Labor Day falls on September 1st, Monday. That is why, back to school is scheduled on September 2, Tuesday. For private schools and colleges and/or universities, classes have started a week ago. How do I know? Well, my young adult daughter returned to her alma mater, almost two weeks ago, to pursue her graduate studies, after having worked for two years with high schoolers.  That's right, we did help her bring some of her stuff to her apartment. Glad and thankful that we were able to meet her two apartment mates; one of them we came to know her parents. They seem nice and friendly, too.

Before I forget, here's wishing you all, dear folks and friends, a happy, safe, restive and relaxing holiday weekend! Again, Happy Labor Day, everyone! Take care and God bless US always!-chris a. quilpa, 30Aug2014

No comments:

Post a Comment