Search This Blog

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Singing Amidst a Stormy Weather

Hi and Good day, everyone! Hope you're having a good time, wherever you guys are.

It's stormy in Hampton Roads today, Thursday. Nothing we can do about it but to do what we can do to live in and enjoy the present moment. One thing that I can do is to praise God. How? Singing! Yes, singing church songs and recorded them and uploaded them on YouTube, and eventually shared a couple to our Facebook families, folks and friends.

Here below are a number of videos I've done today while it's stormy outside. I just don't know but I felt like singing...That's just one way of praising our God, our Heavenly Father. So, here's just sharing with you one of my favorite things to do...Hope you're inspired to sing or share whatever talent/s and/or skills you have also to our world, trying to make a difference, even in small ways, in others' lives.

Again, thanks for listening and watching my videos. (Btw, I'm still new to this newly-discovered "adventure" in "vlogging?" I admit, I still have a lot to learn. Hopefully, I get better at it as I go on with this hobby of mine.)


Hope you enjoyed listening and watching my videos. If you like them, subscribe to my YouTube channel. Do appreciate it.

Well, this is all for now, folks and friends. Until next time around...Take care and have a wonderful day. May God bless US always!-chris a. quilpa, 24Jul14

No comments:

Post a Comment