Search This Blog

Monday, July 14, 2014

A New (Ad)venture?

Hi, everyone! Good day to y'all! Thank God, we're alive and well...

OMG, what did I get into? A new (ad)venture! Yes, I'm excited to be an amateur vlogger/YouTuber! Why did I venture into this new experience? Simply my dear folks and friends, I just want to learn more stuff about this and that, and share what I know to the world. That's about it. Here's my maiden video on YouTube.

Now, let me share with you another sample, my first attempts at vlogging or video making? Let me know how did I fare, okay? I'm still a neophyte, learning how to do it and share or upload what I captured out of my camera. So, folks and friends, bear with me. I promise to get better as I continue to learn technologically. Enjoy and, if you like it, do subscribe to my channel. Thanks for watching and listening.
Well, that's all for now. Btw, thanks, YouTube and Blogger, and Google. Thanks, everyone, for visiting my blog and watching my video. (I hope I didn't bore you to death...Just kidding! Again, I do appreciate very much if you have time to comment and let me know what you think of my videos. Thanks. Until next time around. Take care and Have a wonderful day! May God bless US always!-chris a. quilpa

No comments:

Post a Comment