Search This Blog

Saturday, May 12, 2012

No Greater Love than Mother's Love

To all the mother's in the world, Happy Mother's Day! May your enduring, undying love and sacrifices to your children and to us all, in general, be rewarded with contentment and satisfaction in life! may God bless you and protect you always as you continue to love and care for us unconditionally!
There's no doubt, you are our true friend, confidant, solace, cheerleader, morale-booster, comforter, pacifier, entertainer, and our very first teacher in life. You are everything to us. For without you, we're not here; we're not who and what we are in this world. hence, this day, and always, you deserve the best in life because you are our mothers to us and your children, and our children's children. Indeed, you are a Godsend. we love you for whatever and whoever you are.

You risked your lives to bring us forth into this competitive, unpredictable world. You shileded us from harm and danger. You instilled in us good family values, which we carry on in life. And you helped us shape our attitudes toward life because the moral guidance you provided us is truly remarkable, and immeasurable. You are considered the "light" or "guiding light" of our home. In addition, you've given up or put on hold your career or profession, and your personal ambitions or aspirations, just to rear and nurture us from childhood through adolescence and beyond. That's pure, true (mother) love, in the strictest sense of the word. There's no greater love than yours, mothers!
Allow me to share with you this simple, humble poem of mine, dedicated to all mothers---most especially to my caring, loving wife (I love you, always!)---married, single, separated or divorced, or widowed, and those who are not here with us, personally, in our midst. Thank you so much, mothers!

MOTHER DEAR

Mother dear, I love you so
Only you can love me true
Teach me life in all you do
Help me to live and to grow
Ever faithful, ever true
Rose of my life, that is you!

Dearest mother, I love you
Eternal God loves you, too
Always there when I need you
Rose of my life that is you!
 (c)2012 by Chris A. Quilpa

Again, to all mothers in the world, Happy Mothers Day!

Well, folks, let's enjoy the videos I embedded with this blog post. (FYI: I don't own the videos. No copyright infringement intended.) As always, thanks YouTube and the good people who uploaded them on YouTube. Thank you, Google and Blogger, as well. Thank you, Superstar Nora Aunor, for sharing us your golden voice and extraordinary talents. Thank you, God the Almighty Father, and Jesus Christ our Savior!

Until next time around, my friends. Take care and Have a blessed and wonderful day/weekend, everyone!-chris a. quilpa, 12May2012

No comments:

Post a Comment