Search This Blog

Friday, April 27, 2012

Jessica Sanchez and Her Performances in American Idol 2012

TGIF (Thanks to God, It's Friday), everyone! And, definitely, we're looking forward to a beautiful, wonderful weekend, and the next!

I'm sure, many of you, friends, have watched American Idol last night. And that you were entertained. And you have had expectations, too. Well, I, for one, am glad and thankful that, so far, the 16-year-old California-native Jessica Sanchez made it to the Top 5 of the American Idol, Season 11, after last night's show! I wish her all the best. I hope and pray she'll eventually emerge the overall winner and that she'll be a successful recording star/artist someday. Way to go, Jessica! Always sing with your heart out and give your best. God bless you and your family!

Reviewing her previous performances on the AI show, via videos on YouTube, all I can say is that she has been so consistent. She's got a sweet, melodious voice. As far as I'm concerned, she's like a professional singer/performer already. I don't know about you, folks, but I believe she'll be a rising pop star on the music and entertainment world someday. Again, let's see and listen to her, via some of the videos from YouTube. (No, I don't own the videos. No copyright infringement intended.)


As usual, I thank YouTube, American Idol, FOX, and other uploader/s of the videos I embedded with this blog post. (I don't own the videos. No copyright infringement intended.) Thanks also to Google, Blogger, and Wikipedia and Facebook, and to all people of goodwill.

Well, until next time around, my friends. Take care and have a wonderful weekend, everyone! May God bless us all!-chris a. quilpa, 27April2012

No comments:

Post a Comment