Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Witnessing Wednesday's Wonder

Note: As I was walking around the house and going downstairs while praying the Holy Rosary this wonderful Wednesday morning, I automatically opened the door by our eat-in kitchen leading to our wooden deck and backyard. What did I see or witness outside? Although it's a little cold and chilly, I witnessed a bright, clear, cloudless, sunny day! And on the school playground, a flock of Canadian geese peacefully "grazing," walking sluggishly together, while the leafless trees around standing still as if they're observing quietly what's going on in their natural environment! Yes, the glowing sun is up there giving light and life and warmth to all creatures big or small below. What a beautiful, wonderful Wednesday it is today! Thank you, good and gracious God! You are, indeed, the Creator of all things bright and beautiful! You are Life! (I went back upstairs quickly to get my fancy camera and then started taking photos, trying to capture the scenery outside.)

Now, here's what I have scribbled on a piece of paper, to this blog post:

Wonderful Wednesday

The sun and the sky
blue, bright, clear, shiny and warm
a beautiful day!

Wonderful Wednesday
beautiful and colorful
hopeful and peaceful!
The Canadian geese
on the school playground I see
peace and unity!

For all your blessings
for all of your creations
thank you, gracious God!

(c) 2013 by Chris A. Quilpa

There you have it, my dear folks and friends---a haiku-style, simple poetry of mine inspired by the wonderful experience I witnessed this blessed and beautiful, wonderful Wednesday. I do hope you've been inspired and delighted as I am today. Life matters. Its beauty and wonder is beyond compare. Therefore, live it as it is and try to enjoy it while you can. Be grateful for what we have and be content with it. Living the present moment well with Him is an experience beyond compare.

This is all for now, my dear folks and friends. Until next time around. Take care, enjoy the day, have fun, and be happy! As always, I pray, "May God bless us all!"-chris a. quilpa, 06February2013

No comments:

Post a Comment