Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

God Knows

(Note: The following simple piece was composed by yours truly late evening (from 2000 to 2030) while my wife Freny and I were on the road back to 757, aka Hampton Roads, from D-ville. I just posted and shared it to our Facebook families, folks, and friends, near or far, a few minutes ago after we've arrived in HR safe and sound. Thank God, we're alive and well...)

God knows
Where I wish to be
To share peace and harmony
With others like me.

God knows
I long to be free
To live my life as a retiree
After having served in the military.

God knows
My angst and heartaches
My pains and problems
That He wants me to move on...

God knows
That I believe in Him
Even if I have doubts/questions
About everything, my existence.

God knows
Where He wants me to be...

Copyright 2013 by Chris A. Quilpa

No comments:

Post a Comment