Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Good Feeling

Thanks to God! I'm alive and feeling good to be out there by our backyard while the sun is up. I did go out to water our apple trees and a pear tree. And my wife did join me, while I was watering them, and pulling out some weeds. It's such a wonderful feeling when the body and mind work together, or are in balance!

There's always that feeling of contentment, despite all the unpleasant happenings around us, inside and out, and in other parts of the world. Amidst the insurmountable changes and challenges we face each day, we continue to struggle and survive, to do what we have to do to make our life better. We all age and grow, as we continue to live.We overcome one obstacle after another for as long as we have hope.  

No comments:

Post a Comment