Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My (2011 Christmas) Gifts

From Andrew and Christine: books
(Reaching for the Invisible God by Philip Yancey
and For One More Day by Mitch Albom).

From my wife Freny: $20 and a pair of Wrangler pants
(She already memorized my pant's size and length
now that I downsized a couple of inches, thanks God!).

From my neighbor-friends James and Felecia:
a gift set of George Martin necktie and suspenders
(made in China, where most of our goods come from now).

From our neighbor-friend Chris and his family:
a Christmas card and a tin can of Royal Dutch cookies
(delivered personally by his tween son Tigger).

From our friends all over the world: Christmas cards
and portrait of their families beautiful and lovely
(with inspiring wishes and messages of love, joy and hope).

From my dear brother and his wife from across the miles:
a glittery Christmas card with a meaningful message of love
(and an enclosed $100 check for my family to save).

From the Riley Family, my dear friends:
Archer Farms Nut and Trail mix party tray
and a Christmas card with two Red Lobster gift cards.

From my loving siblings in the East Coast and my in-laws:
best wishes---Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

And for my humble gift to you all: simply myself and Jesus.
(c) 2011 by chris a. quilpa
27 Dec 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment