Search This Blog

Friday, December 23, 2011

Thank You

At the outset, I'd like to thank God for my life, via my parents (deceased), Jesus Christ for saving and inspiring me, my siblings and their families for their contribution to my life, and my family and in-laws for their love and understanding.

To all my friends and relatives, or relations, all over the world, thank you for always there, available when I needed you. A humble, sincere "Thank you" to all my teachers, and mentors, still living or dead, for all your efforts in helping me to become a better educated, and law-abiding citizen. To all government/church leaders, pastors, and missionaries, and saints I have come to know and who have influenced/inspired me to be good, I thank you. To all public servants, government leaders (local, national, international), I appreciate and thank you for working tirelessly to make our life-world safer, healthier, and peaceful.

I thank all of our fellow veterans, past and present, and our active and Reserve servicemen and women who have served, and continue to serve courageously, to protect our freedom that we now enjoy today, and for those who have helped others secure their basic human rights. Likewise, I am grateful for our police officers, patrol officers of all states, and those law-enforcement officials who have been doing their job well, protecting our citizens and maintaining law and order in our respective community. Thank you for all your service and sacrifices. To all our civilian support personnel,  thank you, too, for all your expertise.

To all past and present teachers/educators, academicians, medical/nursing/healthcare professionals, poets, writers, journalists, reporters, lawyers, judges, sales representatives, plumbers, electricians, beauticians, handy men and women, office workers, farmers, fishermen, bakers, chefs/cooks, bartenders and food servers, seamstresses, artists, entertainers, designers, architects, engineers, producers and directors, manufacturers, pilots and flight crew personnel, scientists, and others who contribute to make our life better, I thank you so much for all the good that you do and have done.

Finally, I would like to express my special gratitude to all the innovative and creative people behind the creation, production, promotion, and management of the internet, TV and radio programs, Google, Facebook, YouTube, and all people involved in the manufacturing of all the electronic and technological gadgets used to connect, and reconnect us  all. Thank you to all bloggers, photographers, music and film/video producers, and YouTube up-loaders.

To all who have disabilities, whether of mind and/or body, I thank you for your courage, determination, and inspiration, and for allowing me to get to know you and your stories.

And, thank you to all people of goodwill. May we all love, respect, and understand one another irrespective of who/what we are. Again, I thank you so much for everything that you do to make our world safer and peaceful.

Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to us all!-chris a. quilpa, 23 Dec 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment