Search This Blog

Thursday, October 24, 2013

One Lovely Thursday

Good day, everyone!

What a blessing and a rare opportunity for me to witness the beauty of our natural world, experiencing peace and serenity while I was in my backyard this Thursday morning! Thank God. Though it was kind of chilly and cold, the sun was bright and dazzling, and I can say what a beautiful day today!

Taking time to be outside and enjoying every moment of the day is such a wonderful experience for me. It's quite a relief and sort of a panacea for me to just loaf and let the day and the sun shine go by. Photos of me taken today are hereby embedded for the sharing with you, my dear folks and friends. So, without further delay, here they are...Enjoy! Take time to be outside, too, if you have the opportunity. And enjoy the sun and the Autumn/Fall weather. Ok, have a great day, everybody! Thanks for your time with me. Until next time around. Bye!-chris a. quilpa, 10.24.2013









No comments:

Post a Comment