Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2012

More on RealCatholicTV

As I've said in my previous blog post, I got hooked on RealCatholicTV for a while. The videos were quite interesting, intriguing, informative, inspiring, and enlightening, and challenging, and thought-provoking to me. Watching and listening Mr. Voris speak opened my mind to the realities of what's going on about my faith and the issues that are affecting my faith. Yes, I learned something new today about what it takes to be a (real) Catholic.

I do hope you, folks, did take time to watch and learn something from the videos embedded here in my blog post. Thanks YouTube and to Mr. Michael Voris of RealCatholicTV, and to Blogger. Thanks, everyone, for your time. Until next time around. Ciao!- chris a. quilpa, 23February2012

No comments:

Post a Comment