Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Just a Thought on Tuesday

Good Tuesday, everyone! Thank you, Lord, we're alive and doing okay.

Here's what I have in mind while still in bed this morning, after praying the Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, our Heavenly Mother and Mother of Jesus Christ, our Savior and Redeemer, my "Big Brother" and Inspiration:

"To live life and enjoy it (while I can) with all its perks and problems."

My dear folks and friends, the above is all that I have to do. I hope you do, too. With Faith and Hope, it can also be my New Year 2013 resolutions. What do you think? I know, it's just plain and simple. Thank you, good and gracious God, for having this chronic lower back pain, and disability. Not that I wanted it but I've learned to accept it as I continue my journey. And, thank you, Jesus, for always being there with me, truly an inspiration!

Wishing you the best this Holiday Season! May God bless you and your family! And, as always, I pray, "May God bless us all!" Peace!-chris a. quilpa, 27Nov2012

No comments:

Post a Comment