Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A "Photographic" Visit to Portsmouth City Park, Part 2

Hi, folks and friends! Here's Part 2 of my Visit to Portsmouth City Park (in Pictures) on one cold, chilly but sunny Monday morning, 04 March 2013. See what I saw and witnessed that day, yesterday, with hope that you like and enjoy the beauty and serenity of the park. Thanks for your time. Once again, enjoy the scenery!






























































On the way out leaving Portsmouth City Park, I passed by the public cemeteries on both left side and right side of the road. I prayed silently for all the departed and those buried there. Such a peaceful, serene place!

                                                     Photos (c) 2013 by Chris A. Quilpa

Hope you enjoyed my amateur photography. Until next time around, my dear folks and friends. Take care and Have a wonderful day, everyone! And, again, thanks for your time. As always, I pray, "May God bless us all!"-chris a. quilpa, 05 March 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment