Search This Blog

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Buds and Wild Flowers in Early Spring '13









Before I went out this morning to go to the bank, I did bring in to our backyard the trash/garbage bins that were already emptied by the city's trash/garbage collector.

Delighted by the wild flowers and the buds from one of our fruit trees (peach) in our backyard, I grabbed my camera and took these pictures which I'm sharing them with you, my dear folks and friends. Aren't they pretty, these little flowers, though some of them are wild or considered weeds? What a joy to see these beautiful tiny flowers that are blooming in early springtime! I thank God for these flowers, though they're considered by many as weeds. They're truly worth my admiration, these God's creation. Thank you, Lord.

Well, this is all for now and I thank you for your time. Hope you did like the photos. Until next time around, my dear folks and friends. Take care and have a wonderful, peaceful time. May God bless us all...Always!-chris a. quilpa, 21 Mar 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment