Search This Blog

Monday, March 4, 2013

A "Photographic" Visit to Portsmouth City Park, Part 1

Hi, everyone! Since I've taken a lot of photos on my visit to Portsmouth City Park this cold, chilly but sunny Monday morning, 04 March 2013, I have decided to do two-part series of this pictorial blog post. Here's Part 1. Hope you like them. Enjoy the photos, my dear folks and friends!

Note: Approaching the City Park, what do we see or encounter on both the left side and right side of the road? Public cemeteries.




Here's the main entrance to Portsmouth City Park (and Golf Course to the left-hand side). Get ready to be excited, my dear folks and friends! Welcome to the City Park! Reminder: Please don't feed the seagulls and Canadian geese when you see them around. And, don't litter! Thank you.



























































































                                          (c) 2013 by Chris A. Quilpa
Thanks everyone for your time. Hope you enjoyed watching my amateur photography. Part 2 will be coming your way next. Stand by...caq, 04Mar2013

No comments:

Post a Comment