Search This Blog

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Birthday Haiku*

*Scribbled on an available piece of paper within my reach at about seven this morning, while I was still in bed, after praying the rosary, and thanking our Almighty Creator-God, our Heavenly Father that I'm alive and well, here's my Birthday Haiku that I've just composed today and I'm sharing it with you all, dear folks and friends, and accidental readers of my blog, near and far...Thanks for being with me, this time.

Birthday gifts given
making celebrant feel good
making him special.

Oh, to be sixty
it's a one-time occasion
in life, that is sweet!

Best ever presents
to be alive with our Faith
family and friends!

Thank God, I'm alive
to enjoy my Life today
that's all that matters.

(c) 2013 by Chris A. Quilpa

No comments:

Post a Comment