Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Cotton-Like Clouds Over Hampton Roads

Cotton-like, floating
over wide solid blue sky
lifting spirits high!
-chris a. quilpa

Hi, folks and friends! I'd like to share with you (with the photos below) what I witnessed and captured with my digital camera this afternoon while I was in my backyard, specifically chilling out, sitting quietly and peacefully, alone, in our wooden deck or backyard porch? Yes, I "feasted" myself on this bright, beautiful Wednesday afternoon with the purity of the clouds, the solid blueness of the wide sky, with the bright sun still up, over Hampton Roads. Thank you, our Almighty Creator-God! Thank you for the beauty and all the blessings of life here on Earth.


 


                                       
Photos (c) 2013 by Chris A. Quilpa

Well, this is all for now. Until next time around, folks. Take care and enjoy the rest of the day! As always, I pray, "May God bless and keep us all safe from harm always!"-chris a. quilpa, 29 May 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment