Search This Blog

Friday, May 17, 2013

Just Chillin' Out in my Backyard

Good day, everyone! TGIF! Thank God, It's Friday! And we're alive and well! Thank you, Jesus! And thank you, Mother Mary...pray for us, sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

What's up, folks and friends? How are we all doing today? Hope you have a beautiful weather where you are. Here where I'm at, this moment, in Hampton Roads, the weather is gorgeous, with plenty of sunshine, clear azure sky, and with little cool breeze! I tell you, Man, it's just perfect to be outside today...enjoying life, nature, the green trees/plants, blooming flowers, chirping birds, and listening to the sounds of an active world!

With my old laptop (from my nephew Tony) and old camera with me, I'm just chillin' out in my backyard on a beautiful Friday afternoon, while listening to the songs of American Idol season 11 runner up/artist Jessica Sanchez on her new album Me, You & the Music. Here's sharing with you what I've witnessed around my backyard this afternoon at about five, while breathing and living life in the present moment...Over the fence, you see young teens strolling around the neighboring school playground...





















                                          Photos (c) 2013 by Chris a. Quilpa
Well, this is all for now and until next time around. Thank you for your time. Take care and have a wonderful weekend, everyone! As always, I pray, "May God bless us all!"-chris a. quilpa, 17 May 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment