Search This Blog

Friday, April 12, 2013

A Poetic Reflection

Always Reflect

Whatever 
I failed to do
or haven't done
or didn't do at all...
let it be and let it go, I will
go on and move forward, I will
look forward to another day in time, 
another opportunity to live and appreciate life,
and enjoy my limited life every moment on earth.

Today
I thank God
I thank Him for life
for having a life that's alive 
a life that I never imagined to be
that it is, that it was, after all the efforts,
all the hard work and challenges encountered,
all the tears and sweats shed, and smiles created
only to be free from all the fears that imprisoned me.

I won't regret
but I can always reflect
and draw from my past life
a learning, wonderful experience 
that's unforgettable and memorable,
a journey that made me who I am today
because I challenged myself to be good or better
than others, including my parents and other relatives
and that I can be who I want to be as long as I'm free.
(c) 2013 by Chris A. Quilpa

No comments:

Post a Comment