Search This Blog

Friday, April 12, 2013

Self-Photography 101

Happy Friday, everyone! TGIF! Thank God, It's Friday! Yes, it's another beautiful, sunny day today! But a little cooler than yesterday and the day after, you know. The previous two days were like very warm, and kinda hot and humid, otherwise summery? (This reminds me of what my native Philippines has been having or experiencing these days because it's summer over there, as far as I know.)

Since I have been interested in learning to take pictures, with my inexpensive digital camera, I'd like to share with you these self-photographs taken in my home today. They may not be the best photographs taken but, at least, I tried. As you can see here, I'm still wearing my undershirt, my sleep wear last night. Other photos you'll see me shirtless. I'm not kidding! Keep on reading...

Wow, it's getting warmer/hotter in the house and outside! Mind you, I haven't turned off our centralized heater or haven't switched on to AC or air condition mode yet. Since we're having spring season, we're getting mild weather here in Hampton Roads and other eastern parts of the US of A. That also means that we're exposed to more pollen around. (Sneeze!) That is, if we're out there in the open, doing stuff or just merely enjoying the outdoor. But that's what it is; we're in springtime. Nice!

Well, my dear folks and friends, I'm presenting to you my self-photography 101. Let me know how did I do. There are more photos of mine as you continue reading my blog post. Just go on...Btw, thanks for your time. Enjoy!







My dear folks and friends, how did I fare in these self-portraits? Do you have any suggestion/s as to how I can improve this hobby of mine? As I've said, I'm still learning to take photos. I don't have any knowledge about photography, picture development, etc. What? You're asking me what camera I used? It's just a regular digital camera. You'll find out it out as you keep on scrolling down.

 Well, this is all for now. Until next time around. Take care and have a wonderful day/weekend! As always, I pray, "May God bless us all!"-chris a. quilpa, 12 Apr 2013

P.S. Here are the rest of my photos. Enjoy!














Photos (c) 2013 by Chris A. Quilpa

No comments:

Post a Comment