Search This Blog

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Trees In & Around My House

Good Saturday, everyone! It's such a beautiful day today in Hampton Roads! I love this kind of weather---cool, mild, sunny and bright! Thank you, dear and loving God! Gorgeous day, indeed! (I bet a lot of people are in the beach at this time, or they're out there enjoying outdoor activities!)

This morning before noon, I took these photos of "Trees" in and around my house, with my one-year old digital camera...See, there's that beauty, peace and serenity, and joy looking at these trees outside...








This last photo (above) is a shrub that has grown in front of my house. Next to it is our mailbox, as you see.

Well, this is all for now. Until next time around, my dear folks and friends, near or far. Thanks for your time. Take care and have a wonderful weekend, everyone! As always, "May God bless us all!"-chris a. quilpa, 27 April 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment