Search This Blog

Friday, April 19, 2013

The Hunt is Over; Suspect #2 in Custody and Alive! (w/ Photos)

Good evening/morning, everyone! It's past 9 pm, EST (Eastern Standard Time) and there's good news update regarding the Breaking News blog post that I just posted this morning. Thank you, Jesus!

Thank God, the hunt for the suspect #2 in the April 15th Boston Marathon Bombing is over and he's in custody and alive! And under medical care in an undisclosed hospital, per news reports! Thank God that after more than twelve hours of aggressive manhunt/search by law enforcement agencies in Boston, the suspect was apprehended and captured alive. There was no further bloodshed but a peaceful, joyful resolve. Thanks to the collaboration, coordination and cooperation of all government agencies involved. Kudos to the law enforcement team! Thanks to technology, too.

Since this morning that I've been closely monitoring the news of the day---about Boston on Lockdown today, there's tension and apprehension all around US of A, and other parts of the world that were also watching and monitoring the progress and development of this breaking news in Boston. Now, there's a sigh and sense of relief. I felt good and relieved that everything went well. Amidst the sorrow and discomfort in Boston, there's peace and joy, after the breaking news that the suspect is now in custody and very much alive! Yes, thank you, God, for listening our prayer. Thank you, Jesus! Peace prevails, I know. 

My dear folks and friends, here are the photos I've just taken tonight, in connection with the headline news Boston on Lockdown news since this morning that ended up in a peaceful resolution. Thank God, you heard our prayers.
Here I am, in our living room, watching the latest news or development about the headline news of the day...
Btw, you see here Freny talking to our son Andrew who works in The Capital. As you know, she won't go to bed until she hears Andrew's voice, almost every night. And to Tintin, too. Next, she's trying to contact Tintin to know also how she's doing in D-ville. or, did I hear that she's going to somewhere this weekend in regards to info about graduate school?

Bonding time while watching together the latest news from our TV set in the living room...


Multitasking is possible as you can see me here...while my eyes are glued to the TV, I also try to watch videos on YouTube, and to take pictures. Thanks YouTube and those video uploaders or vloggers/YouTubers for posting/publishing their videos.




My wife Freny and sis-in-law Rose, posed before my camera, while also watching TV in our family room.



See the reaction of those people in Boston, after the law enforcement officers have captured the suspect...

All I can say is, I wish him the best and that when the time comes for him to face the law, he should tell us the truth...what happened and why? God bless him and may his deceased brother, suspected accomplice, rest in peace. Amen. To the departed MIT security officer and other victims related to the Boston marathon Explosion, may they rest in peace. Amen. To those injured, I pray for their good disposition and recovery.

 So, after hours of TV-watching, here's what I prepared for dinner...baked teriyaki salmon, baked/steamed mixed vegetables with olive oil, and steamed rice. Yummy! No red wine this time but a glass of orange juice for me. Wanna join us, please? Thank you, God, for all the blessings you bestowed on us! Grace before meals, first. Bon apetit!

Well, let's partake what we have on the table, as we continue watching the news, press conferences going on in Boston. Until next time around, my dear folks and friends. Take care and have a peaceful night/day, everyone! As always, I pray, "May God bless us all!"-chris a. quilpa, 19 Apr 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment