Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Living Life in the Present Moment Well

There's no better time 
to live life well 
but today
this very moment.

I have to do what is right
to breathe Life
to appreciate and love Life
to praise and thank Life
with all that I can...

This present moment
I let go of the past
and focus today
trying to enjoy life
and make a difference 
in the world...

Living life well
without reservation
without regret of the past 
that's all I can do
to keep me going
and to move forward 
in this ever-changing world.

I live now
and not tomorrow
for today is all that matters
this precious present moment
filled with hope, faith, life
with possibilities and promises
that everything will be alright
as long as I have within me Life!
(c) 2013 by Chris A. Quilpa

DISCLAIMER: I don't own the video (below) included in my blog post. It's from YouTube. No copyright infringement intended. I thank YouTube and the video uploader for sharing it to us all.





No comments:

Post a Comment