Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Going Italian this Time (w/ Pictures)

Ciao and Good Tuesday, everyone! What's up or what's going on, my dear folks and friends? Are you enjoying the nice, warm weather in your area? Well, I am. It's sunny and beautiful outside. Apparently, it's unseasonably warm today, in the low 80s. And it will be again tomorrow, per the weather forecasters, aka meteorologists. Anyway, all I say is this: Let it be...let it be. Thank God, what matters is we're alive and well!

While I'm composing this blog post, I'm watching/playing videos of a YouTuber or vlogger that I just found out this morning. At the same time I'm also preparing or cooking for dinner. So what's for dinner, you ask? It starts with big S and ends in I. And with balls. Yes, with balls! Meatballs, that is! Got it? It's spaghetti meatballs!

Here are the the ingredients for my spaghetti: 1 lb. Tomasello Spaghettoni Bronze Die, 1 jar (1 lb, 9.5 oz.) Muir Glen Organic Tomato Basil pasta sauce, 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's Condensed Tomato soup, and 1 bag (1 ounce) Cooked Perfect Italian Style Meatballs (Flame-broiled), and Kraft Mozzarella natural shredded cheese .

It's cooking time. First, I cooked the Italian pasta (made in Italy) following the cooking instructions. While it's being cooked (for 10-12 minutes), I prepared the pasta/spaghetti sauce in a casserole, mixing all the sauce together, then heat it, slow cooking. Meantime, I arranged the (already cooked) meatballs in a bowl and then put it in the microwave oven, set for 5 minutes, and then another 2 minutes afterwards. All in all, cooking time for my spaghetti meatballs was 30 minutes. My dear folks and friends, check out these photos I've taken today...Hope you liked and enjoy them...












Well, guess what's next for me to do...See those two (inexpensive) bottles of wine on the table? I'm undecided which bottle to open. Italian's Lambrusco Red Wine or Australian's Good Earth BANROCK Station Fine Wine Merlot? Lambrusco, Banrock? The latter was the final choice this time. (I haven't tasted this yet. That's why I've decided to have this, this time.)

Now, what time is it, my dear folks and friends? I can't hear ya...What? Louder, please! What did you say? Ow, thank you. Yeah, it's chow time, man! Okay, wanna join me? Come on down...Bon apetito! Cheers! Happy eating!

Well, this is all for now. Hope you're doing well. U ntil next time around. Take care and have a blessed and peaceful day, everyone! Thank you, gracious God for all of your blessings! Thank you, Lord. As always, I pray, "May God bless us all!"-chris a. quilpa, 09Apr2013

No comments:

Post a Comment