Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Dose of Vitamin D: Outdoor Walking Under the Sun

Good Thursday, everyone! Another bright and sunny day over here in 757! Thanks to God! We're doing well.

Again, this morning, folks, I have had a dose of free Vitamin D---from outdoor, walking around the neighborhood with plenty of sun and clear blue sky! Again, I met fellow strollers and walkers. There was this black woman with a cute small terrier on a leash. There was this mother and daughter tandem walking side by side. There was this runner or jogger in shorts. There was this biker. There was also this Caucasian man who was kinda tired from his jogging or running that he stopped in the middle of the biking/walking lane. But, of course, I took pictures of trees along the way, and people I met while walking and/or running.

I heard some chirping birds on growing green trees. It's fascinating to see them hopping from one place to another, hiding from bushes and shrubs to crossing to the other side of clear roads. It's a delight to witness the blooming flowers and new sprouts of pure green baby leaves on different sizes of trees planted along both sides of the road. Breathing fresh air in the open, while passing a man-made lake with a number of ducks and Canadian geese is truly invigorating.

Truly, it's a wonderful feeling to be out there walking under a bright, sunny day. As I went on around the neighborhood, I felt the soothing mild breeze. Such was a relief to me. Although I felt tired, with achy left hip and knee, I feel good, after my outdoor walk. Thanks to God for a bright and beautiful day today! And, thanks to Jesus, my Inspiration!

Thanks YouTube and the uploader of the video I embedded in this blog post. Thanks Google and Blogger!

Thanks, folks, for your time. Until next time around. Have nice day, everyone!-chris a. quilpa, 15March2012

No comments:

Post a Comment