Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

What a Lovely, Sunny Monday!

Good day, everyone! What a beautiful sunny Monday today over 757! The glowing sun is up with its blazing light that gives warmth and comfort to us all! Lots of sunshine today, with high temp in the mid to upper 60s. Thank you, God, for today! That's all I can say. Thank you, Jesus!

I love spring! Colors of yellow and green, and blue are everywhere. Other colors, too, of the rainbow, add beauty to our environment. What a beautiful world we have! I'm always delighted to see colorful flowers, here and there, everywhere. Same thing when I see budding leaves of trees and shrubs and bushes on the sidewalks, in somebody's garden or backyard. Truly, it's interesting to see and to be in a kaleidoscopic, busy and noisy world we have! Birds's songs are so fantastically sweet to hear, especially in the early morning before the sun breaks on the horizon. (I know, some of them they're flirting with each other, trying to be romantic and get connected, you know.) Their songs wake you up, at least in my case. I don't know about you but I tell you this: I have had this kinda unique (excellent) hearing capability that I can hear even the slightest noise from afar. (I doubt if this is an effect of lots of pain meds I've been taking before.) But, seriously I have that gut feeling to admit that I have an excellent hearing capability.

Let me see if I feel like going out, taking a short walk outdoor. I don't want to think that I worry about pollen scattered everywhere. I just need to breathe fresh air, I guess...
 One of the songs about springtime that resonates in my mind is in the video above. I'm sure you've heard about it before. Well, enjoy the music and the videos that I embedded with this blog post. As always, thanks YouTube and to the uploaders of the videos above. (No, I don't own the videos. No copyright infringement intended.) Thank you Google and Blogger, too.-chris a. quilpa, 26March2012








No comments:

Post a Comment