Search This Blog

Monday, March 5, 2012

What A Cold, Cloudy, "Shady" Monday! Thanks to God!

Good morning, everyone! How's life treating you nowadays? Do hope and pray you're doing well, as we continue our journey throughout Lent and Easter.

My wife has left for her school-work, just after seven this morning. With our alarm-clock-radio on NPR, I just finished praying my rosary, while still in bed. And I feel good despite the "shady" weather today. Now, looking outside from our room, I saw these Canadian geese on the school playground. They're all together, like forming one long line. How calm and peaceful they are, in my view or observation! They're so quiet and unperturbed. Thanks to God for having them in our midst. They're truly a delight to see!

Here I am, folks, sharing with you again my passion. I know, I admit, I've got much more to learn while I continue to seek and understand the Truth. As a sinner, with flaws and physical "disabilities", I have good days and bad days. (Having this fibromyalgia and chronic lower back pain is no joke. It's unbearable, at times!) But, I try my best to manage my pain, literally, and my frustration (when things don't go right in my life, in my view or way of thinking). How do I continue to manage it everyday? With my belief/faith and trust in God and His Son, Jesus Christ who's my true friend and inspiration in life! "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not into thine own understanding; In all thy ways, acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy path," (Proverbs 3: 5,6) Yes, I offer my pain and sorrow to Him; my pain is minute compared to His when He died on the cross for me, for all of us. Mine is nothing to His suffering when He was crucified. I know, I'm sharing a portion of His suffering. I know this because that's what I've been praying for all the time---to share in His suffering, resurrection, and glory for the redemption and salvation of all. Me included, of course.

I'm not worried about yesterday or tomorrow, for I just live now---the present moment. Yes, folks, I just live now, the present moment, trying to cherish the moment that is fleeting. I thank God for creating me, Jesus Christ Christ for inspiring me, my family for everything they do, and others for keeping me going in life.

As always, I thank Google and Blogger, Facebook and Wikipedia, and YouTube for all they do to make the world connected or wired (not wild!). Thanks to all the people who share their time, talents, treasure! May God bless us all! Always!

Until next time around, folks. Have a nice day, everyone! Thanks and Bye!-chris a. quilpa, 05March2012





No comments:

Post a Comment