Search This Blog

Friday, March 23, 2012

Walking Outdoor on a Beautiful Friday!

Thanks to God, it's Friday (TGIF)! It's another day filled with possibilities and surprises! The sun is up there, giving light to the weary world! And springtime is truly here. It's nature at its best! Enjoy, while we continue to observe Lent!

Thank you, Lord, for everything---my faith, family, friends! I've nothing more to ask of you but strengthen my faith and love for you and your only Son, Jesus Christ, my Inspiration for living. Help me, God, to do your will. As a sinner, I'm sorry for what I've said and done that may have inflicted pain or hurt others. Forgive me and make me an instrument of your Love. Amen.

What a nice, sunny Friday today! Outside, it's bright and glowing with the golden sun around! Thank you, God! Well, I did go out and take a walk around the block this morning. I feel good today, that's why. (Thanks to God!) Although I still experience minimal lower back pain and left hip pain (but not as excruciating as the past two-three days), I believe I have recovered. And, with my faith, intact, I feel comfortable to be out there again and enjoy the bright sun and the rest of the wholesome environment where I currently reside. Craving or longing for fresh air outdoor, I just walked with my own pace, stretching my legs and sore feet and ankles. But, I felt good, really. Along the way, on the sidewalks, I met joggers and walkers and we greeted each other with a smile or "good morning!" I saw this one middle age woman, walking with her leashed dog, who was trying to go the other side of the road (because on the sidewalk where we were walking, there was the sign that reads closed!). Anyway, I just continued strolling around the neighborhood. I think, I've just walked for 40-45 minutes, when I reached our front door.

One thing, before I left the house for a walk this morning, I've decided to turn off our heater. Just to give it a break, you know! The mild weather, with high temp in the low 70s, warrants me to turn off our heating system today, that's been on for months before the start of winter. Yes, it's springtime, folks! Enjoy the bright colors all around us. And the sounds, too! Now, everyone, let's sing the song of Spring!

To everyone, smile and enjoy the beauty of springtime!

This is all for now, folks. Until next time around. Take care and Have a nice weekend!-chris a. quilpa, 23March2012

No comments:

Post a Comment