Search This Blog

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Into Liturgical Music

Good Thursday, everyone! May God bless and keep us always!

This morning, while in our restroom at home, I just finished praying the Luminous Mysteries of the Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, our Heavenly Mother and Mother of Jesus Christ, our Savior and Redeemer. Mother Mary, pray for us, sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. Thank you, good and gracious God for all the goodness and blessings you shower us everyday! And, thank you, Jesus, for being our inspiration.

After my rosary, I started listening (in fact, as I'm writing this post, I am actively listening) to songs of American liturgical composers such as Dan Schutte, David Haas, Marty Haugen, etc., via videos on YouTube. Thanks to those uploaders and the performers. Thanks, YouTube, Google, Blogger, Wikipedia, and Facebook, as always.

It feels good to be listening to these church songs that, to me, uplift our spirit and soul. Our praise to and worship of God, our Almighty and Heavenly Father, is more profound, I believe, while on the listening and singing mood on these worship songs. I don't know about you, my dear folks and friends, but there's that feeling of peace and joy listening and singing along with these sacred music.

I do hope and pray that you're inspired and at peace listening to the songs on the videos above. I don't own the videos. No copyright infringement intended. They're from YouTube. Thanks to the video uploaders.

Well, this is all for now. Until next time around. Thanks for your time. Take care and have a wonderful day, everyone! As always, May God bless us all!-chris a. quilpa, 11Oct2012

No comments:

Post a Comment