Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Invitation to Pray and Listen

Good Wednesday, everyone! Please join me in praying the Glorious Mysteries of the Holy Rosary of our Blessed Virgin Mary, our Heavenly Mother and Mother of our Lord, Jesus Christ, our Savior. Pray along with me with this video from YouTube. And let's pray for one another, for a peaceful world. Thank you....
After the rosary, let's listen to "Servant Song" composed by Sr. Donna Marie McGill, OSM, that I just found out this morning from YouTube. (Disclaimer: I don't own the videos. No copyright infringement intended. Thanks to YouTube and the uploaders and musicians in the videos embedded here in my blog post.)

 I wish that you feel at ease, at peace with yourself and the world. My hope is that you're relieved and relaxed, and that your day is filled with love and peace. 
 Well, this is all for now, my dear folks and friends. Until next time around. Take care and have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone! As always, I pray, "May God bless us all!" Thank you, Lord. And, thank you, Jesus!-chris a. quilpa, 03Oct2012

No comments:

Post a Comment