Search This Blog

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Random Thoughts Haiku

(Introductory Note: I was alone outside by our wooden deck, overlooking our backyard and the school playground, this beautiful afternoon, listening to and observing the whole wide world. As I gazed at my surroundings, from left to right, up to the open azure skies, there's this immense feeling of peace and joy, especially when this flock of Canadian geese passed by overhead in V-formation! They turned around and, too bad that I didn't have with me my camera, what a view! God, it was amazing! Such an awesome,  wonderful feeling! Thank you, Lord, for the beauty of your creation! Thank you, Jesus! Thus, here's what I've written while in the open...)

up the cumulus
clouds like patches of cotton
floating in the sky.

fresh air, mild weather
sunshine, clear blue sky, cool breeze
such a gorgeous day!

out in the open
scenic views are a delight
nothing to compare.

amidst the turmoil
in other parts of the world
there is hope and life!

there's nothing to fear
if we let Him rule our life
peace is in our hearts.

Faith keeps me going
to live the present moment
well with love and peace.

(c) 2012 by chris a. quilpa





No comments:

Post a Comment