Search This Blog

Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday's Simple Prayer-Poem

Good morning, everyone! 

It's Monday---the sun is up and we're alive and well! Thank you, gracious God, for Life and bringing US to Life and Light!

Now, this morning while I was using the restroom, doing my morning routine (no malice intended, just good intentions), something flashed in my mind---a simple Thank You prayer-poem. So, without further ado, here's me, sharing with you my Monday's Simple Prayer-Poem: 

Thank you, dear and loving God
for a simple yet complicated life 
that's lived
and loved,
shared
and served.

(c)2013 by Chris A. Quilpa

Well, I do hope you liked it, my dear folks and friends, near or far, old and new. Until next time around. Take care and have a blessed day, everyone! As always, I pray, "May God bless US and keep US safe from harm always!"-chris a. quilpa, 15 July 2013 

No comments:

Post a Comment