Search This Blog

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday Brunch@Biscuitville, After Driving Around D-ville

Good Saturday, everyone! How are we all doing today? Well, thank God, we're alive and well, and blogging again.

It's kind of cloudy, dreary or shady in D-ville, right now. Not raining and no sunshine...with mild temperature. Yeah, that's what the weather here in this area today, my dear folks and friends. Anyway, let's just try to live and enjoy our life, despite what's happening around us. To those of us who are having our summer break or vacation, let's try to have fun and a good time...

Away from 757 for a couple of days now, Freny and I are having a good time, I guess, while at Tintin's in D-ville. Yesterday was a lazy day for us. No, we didn't go out at all because the weather was kind of overcast and cloudy, and drizzly wet.

Today, Saturday, is similar to yesterday's but no rain today yet. No sunshine, either.But, it's quiet and mild in here. So, after having breakfast, Freny and I decided to go out today. We drove around and went to D-ville Community-Farmers Market where we bought fresh produced, like corn, green pepper and cucumber, locally-grown by farmers. (See the photos below.) Observably, we're the only Filipino Americans who happened to be there...curious visitor-shoppers, so to speak...







 From the Community Market, as we were roaming around D-ville, I cautioned Freny to slow down and this is what caught our attention...Biscuitville. I remember, one time our daughter Tintin has mentioned about this and so Freny and I got curious and interested to find out what's in there. You know me, folks and friends, I love trying something new, especially when it comes to dining out. So, we dropped by...















                          Photos (c) 2013 by Chris A. Quilpa

Yeah, we decided to have brunch at Biscuitville! I took some pictures while we're dining there. (See the photos above.) Food was good. The atmosphere was cozy and pleasant. Know what, folks and friends? Majority of the diners there, today, are older people, and black and white. I think, Freny and I were the only visitor-diners who are Asian-looking. Anyway, it doesn't bother me at all. Just an observation. And the restaurant seems busy, with people come and go...looks like business is good there, huh...From there we went back to Tintin's apartment.

Well, this is all for now. Until next time around. Thank you for your time. Take care and have a wonderful weekend, everyone! As always, I pray, "May God bless US and keep US safe from harm always!"-chris a. quilpa, 13 July 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment