Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Windows, Doors & Corridors (w/ Photos)

Yesterday, I have had photos of windows wide open at Tintin's place. Ask me not why I took pictures of the windows. What I do know is that windows---open or closed---can be fascinating, intriguing, make you appreciative of what life can offer you. When open, windows lead you to what's out there, whether it's night or day. We are and can be windows for others. If we're open, we can be a source of light and life. If we're closed, we can be a source of darkness or security. it depends on what the circumstances are...

Today, Tuesday, I decided to photograph doors and corridors at Tintin's in D-ville. Doors and corridors? What am I thinking? Parts of the house, what prompted me to be aware of them..? I don't know. But there's something that doors and corridors play a part in our life. Doors---open and closed---offer possibilities of hope and despair, of good and bad, of light and darkness, of welcoming and shutting off people into our life. Same thing with corridors...they are narrow yet passageway to run to, in times of good and bad, joy and sadness. But we have to be cautious and at the same time curious when we pass through doors and corridors...like a child, inquisitive and inquiring.

Without delaying, here are the photos I've just taken this morning, after using the restroom, doing my daily routine. I'd like to share them with you, my dear folks and friends, near or far...





Ooopppsss...My bad! The window photos above were taken yesterday morning. But the door and corridor photos below were taken today. Thanks.


















Photos (c) 2013 by Chris A. Quilpa

Well, hopefully you guys learned something from me through this blog post of mine today. Until next time around. Thanks for your time. Take care and have a blessed and peaceful day, everyone! As always, I pray, "May God bless US and keep US safe from harm always!"-chris a. quilpa, 16 July 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment