Search This Blog

Friday, December 13, 2013

Chipotle and Sangria for Friday the 13th Dinner

Good Friday to all of us! Guess what? It's Friday the 13th! A good day, indeed! Thank God, we're alive and well...

This cold, chilly but sunny Friday morning, I did my routine, as usual. I went outside, by my wooden deck, in our backyard, and took a walk under a sunny blue sky. It's so therapeutic for me, to be doing simple workout outdoor. That's why even if I don't feel like going out, I try to motivate myself to stay healthy and fit, especially with the cold season we now have. Thank God, we're alive and able to do simple conditioning outside. Btw, I took a couple of photos while I was doing my routine. (I had the same outfit as that one two days ago.) I'll see if I can embed them later.

Good to know we already have CHIPOTLE Mexican Grill restaurant in our area. Let me tell you something, my dear folks and friends: This was one of my wishes that we have Chipotle in our place. If my memory serves me right, I once mentioned this in one of my blog posts or notes, I guess. Yes, we're thankful that such a wish or dream restaurant became a reality. Btw, I missed it's official opening day yesterday. But anyway, today, I have already decided to go there. When my wife Freny called me that she's on her way home from school-work, I told her that we would dine out at Chipotle which she happily agreed.

As soon as Freny arrived home, this late Friday afternoon, we went to Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurant. As I've said, we originally thought or planned to eat in there. But, to our dismay, the eatery was crowded and not as spacious as the one near University of Virginia (UVA) in Charlottesville where we used to go each time we visited then our two college children. Anyway, we just had our food taken out or to go and just eat at home where we can relax and feel comfy. That's what we did. What more could you ask for? We ate our burrito "barbacoa" with Real Sangria wine from Spain. That's our Friday the 13th dinner date, my dear folks and friends. What did you guys have, btw?

Now, here are the photos...Enjoy!

















Photos (c) 2013 by Chris A. Quilpa

Well, that's it, for now, my dear folks and friends. Until next time around...Thanks, everyone, for reading/visiting my blog. Do appreciate it. Take care and have a wonderful, peaceful weekend. May God bless US always!-chris a. quilpa, 12.13.2013  



No comments:

Post a Comment