Search This Blog

Monday, December 16, 2013

Me and the Canadian Geese on A Sunny but Cool Monday

Hi, everyone! Good Monday to us all! Thank God, we're alive and well...Trying to enjoy life, one day at a time.

I was outside a little late this morning, cool, a little chilly but sunny Monday. With plenty of sunshine, I was motivated again to do my daily routine---walking in our backyard, particularly in our large, wooden-coated deck. This is my simplest form of physical conditioning and stretching, as you may know. As usual, it feels so good to be doing outdoor workout so much so when you encounter Canadian geese on the school playground, up in the air, flying freely, and most of the time, in V-formation, enjoying the immensity of the clear, azure skies.What a sight to behold! I felt so blessed and fortunate to have witnessed their presence in the area. Thank God, for all of your creation, so natural and beautiful!

As always, I had with me my camera, while walking this morning. I tried my best to capture the moment, the Canadian geese so amazing to watch them in groups, seemed serene and peaceful pecking on something, blades of grass, on the school playground. They appeared to be so meek and innocent, unperturbed by what's going on in their environment and around world. But I learned they can be aggressive, too, especially if they're threatened. I wonder, how many of us are like them---migratory, wild and free, yet monogamous?

So, my dear folks and friends, are we ready to see them? Alright, here they are...Enjoy!


















Photos (c) 2013 by Chris A. Quilpa

That's all for now, folks and friends. Until next time around...Thanks for reading/visiting my blog. Do appreciate it. Take care and have a peaceful day/night. May God bless US always!-chris a. quilpa, 12.16.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment