Search This Blog

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas 2013

Good Thursday to all of us. Hope you have had a joyful, peaceful Christmas Day with your family and/or your friends, and acquaintances/strangers, if there's any.

This is how we celebrated our Christmas 2013...First off, I did pray my rosary while still in bed. Then, I decided to go outside (it was about 11 am), even if the temp was below freezing. What did I do and where did I go? I went strolling around the neighborhood, while a number of my family members were still in bed. I took photos of what I saw, heard or listened to while walking. (Fyi, I shared those photos to Facebook yesterday.)

In the evening, we had Christmas "Get-Together" dinner. Our friends Dan and Zeny, and Bill came over to grace the occasion. We shared what we prepared on the table: baked turkey, pizza, rice and fried "bangus or milkfish, and "pancit bihon." For dessert, we had 3 kinds of pies (apple, sweet potato, pumpkin), cupcakes. Likewise, we had beer (Yuengling original Black& Tan), bottled water, apple cider, and coffee. But, of course, we did give thanks to Our Almighty God for all the blessings we have: life, Love, liberty, freedom, faith, family, folks, and friends near or far.

Now, my dear folks and friends, here are the photos to show you...Enjoy!




















































Photos (c) 2013 by Chris A. Quilpa

Thanks for reading/visiting my blog. Hope you enjoyed it much as I enjoyed sharing it with you, dear folks and friends. Until next time around. Take care and have a relaxing, peaceful holiday break. May God bless US always!-chris a. quilpa, 12.26.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment