Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Me & Andrew This Wednesday Morning

Good Wednesday to all of us! It's a cool, cloudy day (and the ground was wet this morning) today in 757. Hope (and pray) you have a fantastic weather with plenty of "sunshine" where you live.

A few hours ago, I just wished my young adult son Andrew "good luck and a safe trip" back to The Capital where he's currently based. To document our brief bonding time this morning, I have my camera with me and here we have them---photos that capture our precious moments together as father and son...God bless you and our family always! Luv ya always!













     Photos (c) 2013 by Chris A. Quilpa

This is all for now, my dear folks and friends. Thanks for reading/visiting my blog. Until next time around...Take care and Have a wonderful day! As always, I pray, "May God bless US always!-chris a. quilpa, 12.04.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment