Search This Blog

Thursday, December 5, 2013

@Home on An Unseasonably Warm but Cloudy Thursday

Good Thursday, everyone!

Yay, it's unseasonably warm but cloudy Thursday today over Hampton Roads. Yes, my dear folks and friends, be it cloudy or sunny, I did my simple workout or physical conditioning, in and outdoor, this morning. I did my stretching and walking outside, in my backyard, under cloudy skies. Thank God, we're alive and well...living in and enjoying the present moment while trying to make the most of Life, with all of God's blessings.

Today, I feel good and blessed, despite my chronic (lower back/spine) pain that's constantly recurring. What can I do but to manage it in such a way that I don't feel sickly or depressed, or lose my sanity. Yes, my dear folks and friends, I try to stay active and positive. And keep moving...I'm responsible for my life. Therefore, I have to make sure that I take care of my (fragile, precious) life, safeguard it, stay fit and healthy, as much as I can be. (I did my stretching, and walking, in and outside my house this morning, even if I have that recurring chronic lower back pain.) If I don't take care of myself, who will? At this time, I pray, "God bless me with a useful, productive life, one that still can make a difference for others, I believe, despite of my limitations.

One way for me to stay active, sane and sensible is to do what I like/love to do---taking photographs of myself ("selfie") and my environment where it's available or accessible. And then blogging, and sharing my thoughts and photos to others, you, my dear folks and friends.

Now, talking about photos, here are they, taken this morning in and outside of my house...Hopefully you'll be inspired/delighted to see "me," sort of doing demonstration (or modelling?) in front of my camera. Thank you.

























Photos (c) 2013 by Chris A. Quilpa

That's all, my dear folks and friends near or far. Thank you, everyone, for reading/visiting my blog. Until next time around...Take care and have a wonderful, peaceful day/night. May God bless US always!-chris a. quilpa, 12.05.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment