Search This Blog

Friday, December 6, 2013

Visiting Tintin Attending Conference

Hi, everyone! Good Friday to all of US! Yes, TGIF! Thank God, It's Friday!

Last night at about 9:30, my wife Freny and I visited our daughter Tintin at Renaissance Hotel where she and fellow college adviser from different parts of the Commonwealth of Virginia have been attending VirginiaCAN (College Advising Network) conference since December 4.

Btw, months ago, they had another three-day conference in San Antonio Texas. How thoughtful she was to have brought us souvenir gifts from TX. (Thanks, again, Tintin, for my colorful shirt from San Antonio.)

Yes, she's into advising high schoolers, particularly junior and seniors who have plans or having a dream to go to college. She helps them with various issues/questions relevant to college application, etc. And she's kinda devoted and passionate about helping them go to college. We thank University of Virginia (where she and her bolder brother Andrew both graduated, 2012 and 2010, respectively), in particular, for having this program that Tintin is actively involved with. Thanks , UVA, for Tintin's education and employment. Actually this is her second year as a member of Virginia College Advising Corps, which is in partnership, I believe, with the national Americorps program.

Well, my dear folks and friends, guess what? Haven't you noticed something in my previous blog posts nowadays? What? There's always something that I always try to embed...yes, photographs! So, are we delighted/excited to see them? I hope so...As always, I love to share them with you all, with hope that you'll learn something from me and my family. I'm sure that for those of you who have been a frequent or accidental reader of this blog, you've learned or known something about me. Thanks to you all. As you know, what I've been doing is just one way (or an outlet) for me to share my life/story to everyone willing to know me as a human being and one who has honorably and proudly served in the military with hope of sharing to humanity what I have and what I'm capable of doing while still alive. Thank God, we're alive and well...

So, now, without further delay, here are the photos for the sharing...Enjoy! And, thanks.


















































   Photos (c) 2013 by Chris A. Quilpa

That's all for now, my dear folks and friends. Again, thank you all for reading/visiting my blog. Until next time around...Take care and Have a wonderful day/weekend, everybody! May God bless US always!-chris a. quilpa, 12.06.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment