Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Tuesday Evening with Mama, Andrew & His Friends

Good Tuesday, everyone!

Well, here's what I have for you, at this time of night, my dear folks and friends...photos taken today, specially in the evening.

I was at the public library this afternoon, wrote my blog there, without photos embedded yet that time because I didn't bring with me that USB cord I needed to import/upload photos previously taken. But now that I did at home, I have added the photos at the end of my blog, the post I wrote while in the library.

Arriving home from the library, this late afternoon, I saw Andrew and his friends Thomas and Brian in our dining room playing cards. After exchanging greetings, asking the three how they're doing, I told them my intention to take a picture while they're sitting down and playing cards. And so, with their permission and cooperation, we had sort of a brief pictorial. After a few minutes, my wife Freny arrived from her school-work. And, of course, we had a couple more pictures taken before I uploaded them to my laptop.

Now, the rest of those photos are here...Hope you're delighted to see them as much as I enjoy sharing them with you, my dear folks and friends. Thanks.












 Photos (c) 2013 by Chris A. Quilpa

That's it for today, my dear folks and friends. Hope you have a wonderful night/day. Thanks, everyone, for hanging in there and keeping me company. Thanks for reading/visiting my blog. Bye, for now. Until next time around...Good night! May God bless US always!-chris a. quilpa, 12.03.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment