Search This Blog

Friday, December 20, 2013

Cool, Crisp Thursday Walk in My Backyard

Good day, everyone! Thank God, we're alive and doing well.

On this cool and Luminous Thursday, I did my morning walk and, of course, I put my camera to use. Actually, I used another one, my Windows phone which, after those pictures were taken, were shared to my Facebook folks and friends. This morning's weather, btw, was cold  but sunny, definitely luminous and quite conducive to outdoor stretching, walking and/or jogging, praying and meditation, too. That's what I did today. With plenty of sunshine all around, I welcomed the day as a new day to be alive and active, and loving and enjoying Life!

After my walk, I did brew my coffee while watching/listening to Christmas carols on YouTube, particularly Christmas songs of Nora Aunor, one of my all-time favorite female singers in the world. I did listen to Jose Mari Chan, too. Btw, thanks to those YouTube video uploaders. I don't know but I didn't put something in my stomach 'til 3 p.m. because I was busy doing some chores in our house, particularly in our living room and family room. I just did some minor changing of some stuff, and a little cleaning. (Mind you, our house is full of clutter, and we're so neglectful of putting stuff where they should be.

This evening, my wife Freny and I went to Virginia Beach to buy a tray of "pancit" that she'll bring to her school-work tomorrow. (They have this sort of Christmas luncheon or potluck.) It's their last day of school for this year. Fyi, they have a week or two of holiday break, like Christmas and New Year. I'm assuming they'll be back to school first week of January 2014. Wow, how time flies! In two weeks' time, we'll have a new year, 2014!

Before I go on, have you folks and friends done with your Christmas shopping already? Have we put on our Christmas trees and decorated them with love and hope? Are we ready for Baby Jesus coming to our lives again? Just asking.

Well, the moment has arrived for me to share with you my "selfie." Enjoy! And, thanks for reading/visiting my blog. Do appreciate it.











Photos (c) 2013 by Chris A. Quilpa

That's all for now, folks and friends. 'Til next time around. Take care and have a peaceful day/night. God bless Us always!-chris a. quilpa, 12.19.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment