Search This Blog

Friday, November 8, 2013

After the Rain...Sunshine!

Hi, everyone! I do hope and pray you have a wonderful day today, and weekend, too.

At this time, I'd like to thank you people who have prayed with me for The Philippines, my birthplace, as the country starts its rescue and recovery from the super typhoon Haiyan that slammed and pounded the central parts of the country yesterday. To the families that lost their loved ones (four casualties, per media reports, as of this writing), our sincere condolence. To all affected and devastated by this natural calamity, our thoughts and prayers are with you. May God bless you all! Hang in there, my dear folks and friends. Have hope. Rest assured that after the rain and storm, there's the sun. There's life, after all...

Yesterday was a rainy day in our area, and elsewhere. I didn't blog and didn't feel like uploading the photos at all, even though I captured the mood with my camera. I have them here and am sharing them with you , my dear folks and friends, anyway. You'll see them below.

TGIF! Thank God, It's Friday! Yes, it's bright and beautiful, cool and wonderful, as seen from my backyard. Yes, it's such a lovely, gorgeous day! Thank God, we're alive and well...trying to live and enjoy Life in the present moment. (This is what I wrote in the description of the photo album I've made this morning and shared it to our Facebook folks and friends near or far.)

Now, without further ado, here are the photos for the sharing...Enjoy!

Yesterday's photographs...Though it was rainy, cloudy, cool and chilly, I managed to stay calm, smile and feel good, even if I didn't see sunshine. You see...there's the umbrella I used when I went to bring in our empty trash bin in our backyard.








 Today is a sunny, cool but gorgeous day! Thank God, we're alive and well...Smile and hope for the best. Life is good!
























 Photos (c) 2013 by Chris A. Quilpa

Well, this is all for now, my dear folks and friends. Until next time around for another post...Stay tuned. Thanks for reading/visiting my blog post. And, have a wonderful weekend, everyone! As always, May God bless US!-chris a. quilpa, 11.08.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment