Search This Blog

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Visiting NEX in Norfolk, and Tintin in D-ville

Hey, what's up, everyone? Good Saturday to us all! Any interesting news to share with me? Well, I've got one. Here it is...

My wife Freny and I have decided to be out of town this cool and cloudy Saturday. First off, we thought of driving to NEX (Navy Exchange) in Norfolk because we'd like to check out something (a merchandise) from the store that's on sale for today and tomorrow only, per the NEX flier. (I want to buy that Coach bag for her, you know.) While waiting for the Main Exchange store to open (at 9 am), we decided to have breakfast at IHOP (International House of Pancakes) there by the food court. Afterwards, we did a little shopping there when the Main Exchange store opened. I bought Freny that Coach bag. In addition, she bought three purse bags. On the other hand, I bought myself a medium-size black Fossil messenger bag.

At about 11:00, we left Norfolk for D-ville to spend the weekend there at our daughter Tintin's. An hour before we reached our destination, we telephoned Tintin to get dressed so when we're there we'd be going to the Mall, do a little shopping and then have dinner after...Missions accomplished! Thank God, we're alive and well...

My dear folks and friends, how's your weekend, btw? Good to know if you're relaxing, and enjoying it, either alone or with your family and/or friends. Either at home or away from home...Just having a good time this weekend is all that matters. Anyway, have fun and be safe, too.

Once again, here are my photos for the sharing...Enjoy!






























Photos (c) 2013 by Chris A. Quilpa

Well, this is all for now. Thanks, everyone, for having read or visited my blog. Until next time around, my dear folks and friends. Take care and have a peaceful weekend! God bless US, always!-chris a. quilpa, 11.23.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment