Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Home Together for Thanksgiving

Hi, everyone! Happy Thanksgiving to US all! Like yesterday, it's another wet day today, Wednesday, in 757! But not as colder as yesterday's...





































Photos (c) 2013 by Chris A. Quilpa

Thank God, we're alive and well...And we're all together again this Thanksgiving holidays. Yes, the kids are home with us. So glad and thankful I am that we're together again for the observance of Thanksgiving. My daughter Tintin arrived home first, safe and sound, from D-ville. (My wife Freny and her sister Rose left the house, an hour after Tintin arrived, for their part-time work.) Two hours or so later, son Andrew arrived home safely. Thank God for my family. And thank you, my dear folks and friends!

Hope you liked/enjoyed the photos that I've taken today. Thanks, everyone, for reading/visiting my blog. Until next time around...Take care and have a good day! Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! May God bless US always!-chris a. quilpa, 11.27.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment