Search This Blog

Friday, November 22, 2013

Staying Fit on a Sunny Friday

Hi, everyone! TGIF! Yeah, that's right...Thank God, It's Friday! And a sunny one!

Well, what better way to stay fit, or get in shape, especially on a sunny day like today in Hampton Roads (and possibly elsewhere), than to be outdoor, i.e., in the backyard, walking, or jogging, or doing some simple stretching or exercise, enjoying the sun, with a mild breeze! Yes, that's exactly what I did this morning...walking at my own pace, at about 10:00 o'clock, my dear folks and friends. Unless you're totally unable, I encourage you guys to get out and enjoy the warmth of the sun, the fresh air we badly need...Man, it's amazing what walking can do to you and me...Thank God, we're alive and well...And looking forward to a wonderful (but, per local meteorologists's forecast, it will be a cooler) weekend.

But, of course, I took photos of my physical activity in the open sunny skies, by my spacious wooden deck. I thank God for the beautiful, mild weather today. It's such a beautiful, gorgeous day, you know. Yes, folks, it's a perfect time to be outside, when the weather is sunny and bright, enjoying the outdoor scenery, and breathing fresh air...After that walk or stroll, drink a glass of water. (That's basically what I did this morning, shirtless,  mind you.) Isn't that healthy? I believe so.

Anyway, here are my "selfies" you've been waiting for, I guess. Enjoy, folks!
























 That's a bird up there...



  Photos (c) 2013 by Chris A. Quilpa

That's all for now, my dear folks and friends. Hopefully you got motivated to get/stay fit. Until next time around...Thanks, everyone, for reading/visiting my blog. May God bless US always!-chris a. quilpa, 11.22.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment