Search This Blog

Monday, November 11, 2013

Sunday in D-ville

(NOTE: Freny and I are back in 757 as of last night, after spending the weekend with our daughter Tintin in D-ville. Tired I was, I wasn't able to do my blog and upload photos I've taken yesterday. Anyway, here's me now, Monday, a very special federal holiday in the U.S. of A. It's Veterans Day, my dear folks and friends. Happy Veterans Day, everyone! Thank you to all veterans of war and peace, for your services and sacrifices.)

Yesterday, while in D-ville, my daughter Tintin, wife Freny and I attended the 9:00 o'clock Sunday Mass at Sacred Heart Catholic School, joined the parishioners for coffee-doughnut/cake fellowship after Mass, did some shopping at Piedmont Mall, the ate lunch at Subway there.We enjoyed each other's company, had fun, while having our lunch of steak sandwich and sweet iced tea and Subway's cookies.

Here are the photos I've taken yesterday to capture our mood, and silliness, I guess...Enjoy!











 From the church, we went shopping @Ross. Here are a couple of outfit that I "modeled." I bought them because they fit me well.






 Hungry? Let's go...to Subway, where we had a great time, you see...

























Photos (c) 2013 by Chris A. Quilpa

Thanks, everyone, for reading/visiting my blog. Until next time around. Take care and have a peaceful day! As always, May God bless US!-chris a. quilpa, 11.11.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment