Search This Blog

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thoughts on JFK's...

Hi, everyone! Good Thursday to us all!

Tomorrow is the 50th Anniversary of the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy, or JFK, the 35th US president. It was on November 22, 1963 when he was assassinated in Dallas, TX by an assailant who eventually was known as Lee Harvey Oswald, per media reports.

While I was in my kitchen, preparing something for dinner, I had these things in mind. So, here I am sharing with you what I've scribbled on the front cover of a mail envelop. (Btw, in it, I wrote this note: For tomorrow's memorial of JFK's 50th death anniversary)

JFK's...

conspiratorial
or controversial his death
JFK's lives on...

Life of JFK
cut short by deadly bullets
that's controversial.

Ask not what you can
do what you are asked to do
make a difference.

Peace Corps was conceived
going places to serve others
that's John's legacy.

(c) 2013 by Chris A. Quilpa


No comments:

Post a Comment