Search This Blog

Monday, November 4, 2013

Sun Haiku

Good Monday, everyone!

So inspired I am this Monday morning, cold, chilly and breezy but sunny, that I had to write down my raw thoughts while using the restroom. That is, after having prayed my rosary.

What did I write about? The title of this blog post suggests...About the Sun, what else? Now, here's it...

Sun-Worshiping

worshiping the Sun
an old-aged rite and ritual
making Life alive!

Sunrise

why do I love You
You rise up so energized
that I feel your Warmth!

copyright 2013 by chris a. quilpa

So, there you have it, my dear folks and friends. Thanks for reading/visiting my blog. Until next time around...Take care and have a wonderful day, everyone! As always, I pray...may God bless US!-chris a. quilpa, 11.04.2013



No comments:

Post a Comment